zaterdag, april 3

Bananas and raisins.

I want to tell, interesting stuff. But I've not nothing. Completely absolutely nothing.

Well.. then this.. a video. I was in Enschede a while ago, visiting the music academy. And I also went visiting a friend, and he had this dvd. Jonathan Coulton anyone? I think he's totally fucking awesome. His lyrics are amazing, and he in person is just really cute or something :-) adorable.
Anyway, he had a concertdvd of Jonathan called "Best. Concert. EVER." And normally I get bored watching concert dvds, but this time I didn't! :D and one song, I thought, was SO COOL. Because he had such an awesome instrument (a zendrum) anyway... enough blabla.

Here's a video of the song, Mister Fancy Pants, it's not very good quality.. but it's okay :-)



I think the whole video is awesome, but if you don't know him, or the concert it might be less, so the song starts attttttt..... 2:40
"Chances are you're best in everybody's pants!"

And if you like him and the song here, you should really check out other songs. Like.. Tom Cruise Crazy (He knows someday he'll have to play, an old retarded grandpa), Re: Your Brains (all we wanna do is eat your brains, we're not unreasonable, I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes), Skull crusher Mountain (I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you).

Some days, I just love him. He is one of the awesomest persons I know.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten