maandag, oktober 11

Shabalabadingdong



Utrecht was noisy, but nice anyway. I even got harassed by 6 guys from Brabant -don't say you're not jealous.
Now another busy week, Wednesday I'll be supporting Wildbirds & Peacedrums in De Effenaar in Eindhoven. Too bad Enschede-Eindhoven is 2:46 by train, and I have no other way to travel.. so this means I can hardly watch their show, and be home at half past 1 whatsoever. Bummer.
Even more because on Thursday, I'll be playing in Groningen with Popronde (20:30 jazzcafe de Spieghel), I'm really looking forward to that. It's in my boyfriend's and my sister's hometown. So they can come watch, and I get to see them and I'll be staying the rest of the weekend. :)
But I was hoping to finally see some more of the Popronde concerts, and if I'm so tired I'm falling from my stokje that won't really be an option. Except for when I fill myself with coffee or red bull maybe ;)
Nah I'm looking forward to it! To both :)

But now first, school. Have to get dressed and eat something, yeerss.
Have that happy monday x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten