dinsdag, februari 1
Challenge accepted. Something with 10 days. Well. First 3 into 1. Here goes.
Day 1: 10 things about you.
1. My name is Anne-Fleur Frederique Kan
2. I'm 19 years old, aaaaalmost 20 woooh.. (I guess)
3. I love reading, but while there are times I read 5 books in 2 months, there are also times where I don't read for months
4. I'm a nervous person, stress-hello
5. I don't want to spend my whole life living in the Netherlands. But I will one day come back here too.
6. I'm very loyal to the people I love, my door is always open, my phone is always on.
7. I am TERRIBLE at explaining.. like with maths, or now, musictheory or notation.. I would love to help but mostly, when I try, I just make things worse.
8. My hair suffers under how I feel, when I'm bored or really sad/angry, I usually cut/change/dye it.
9. I am terrified of old steam locomotives
10. I am a homely person (which doesn't mean I do not also love to party :))
Mm, tougher then I thought. Here goes day 2.
Day 2: 9 things you love
1. Horses, I would love to have 1 or 2 later. I miss them so much.
2. Music, listening, making.. anything.
3. My macbook, well yeah sorryyyy..
4. My family and my friends (and to be clear, there's no order here)
5. Rain when I am trying to sleep
6. Sunny summers, with festivals and walking around like a hippie
9. Dancing while partying while laughing with friends
Day 3: 8 things you hate (don't know why the numbers run down.)
1. Rain when I need to go out and cannot have rain
2. Feeling stressed and panicked (who doesn't of course)
4. Pride haha no, joke, I mean it's not nice al right, but ... well okay
5. Not being able to sleep
6. Feeling cold (and I do this quite a lot)
7. My stupid shower, my shower ritual goes: shower on, put a shampoo in hair, shower out, wash body, shower on, have about 5 minutes to rinse and jump out before the water gets too cold. (I love showering, it makes me chiiill to just stand in the shower with some warm water, but well, can't do)
8. Insecurity and fear
I am curious of what the next days will bring. Feel free to make them and post them or print them and burn them.