dinsdag, augustus 23

BARELY made it out alive


I nearly fainted afterwards though. Haha. No idea how that happened.
Indeed, nothing impressive, I was out in less than 30 minutes. And it took me 4 years to get there. I should totally learn a lesson out of this. But it's more probable I won't.

I've been singing this song for a few weeks now. Though, I only sang the 2nd "I'm alive" he sings. It's such a goohoohood line to sing, sosoooulful baby.

And though I was sure my life would flash before me eyes, the only uncontrollable thing happening was my arm falling asleep because I was leaning on it with my poofy head. Which made getting up of the table slightly awkward and clumsy. But since I've always been awkward and clumsy, nothing much new there neither.

How many blogs did I spent on writing about my spot of bother? Is this the turd? (huhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuh) the third I mean? .. Well even though I will probably complain in the following blogs about how nasty the pain is and all the blood and all the 22 (3) stitches. I promise I will not dedicate a whole blog to the complex relationship between me and my moles again.

Luts uf luf,
Fluh


edit: an update. since I can't start writing a new blog only the exclaim: AAAGGOOONYYY THE AGGGOOOONYYYY. which would be a joke, but it would still be me breaking my promise. Poo poo pi doo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten