zondag, mei 27

Well.. this is getting boring HAAAAIIIIRRRRRR

omg brooke shields.

You see, the thing is, last week? Or maybe 2 weeks ago? -I DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO NOT WRITE A BLOG ABOUT THIS WAAAAYYYYY SOONER!!!- I found a hair at my dad's house. And at first I thought "Whose hair is this?!" because it was so long! But it was dark, and then I thought.... waaaaiiiiiitttt a minute.. and so then I held it on my own hair, and omg! It was the same length!

OKAY AND GUESS HOW LONG IT WAS?!!
21? no... longer
35? noohooo... longer!
45?

YEESSSS. I really measured it with a ruler. That is how I roll you see.



Well.. since my world revolves around nothing more than hair and staring at  facebook for 5 hours reading everything everyone ever posted, this will be the end of this post!

Love,
Fleur

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten