dinsdag, februari 25
I guess it all comes with doing something like this. Or at least, with doing something like this while being like me. It's so difficult sometimes, to divide these anxieties and thoughts between 1) you are just super insecure and afraid, and 2) you are a smart singer-songwriter and you are right: do different songs. When is what what and which which?
It's really tiring, and I'm already tired. So I wrote some things down yesterday:
- Sleep before 12 every day. 11 o'clock would be best.
- Drink at least 1,5l of water
- Eat well and enjoy it
- Go outside every day
- Practice every day
- Do what makes you happy, because being happy is what life is about (or should be about)
- When sometimes you have to do stuff you don't want to but simply have to: do it quick and thorough. Afterwards: realize you've done it and see it as something good (eat chocolate as reward) (kidding lol rofl)
- Do what makes your loved ones happy, there's so much joy in this.
And some more stuff. I found it very calming to write this down. These are things I find really important. And they're so easy to forget in times of fatigue, stress or sadness.
Also I'd to do yoga more often, but due to laziness and due to physiotherapy 2 times a week (and 1 time on my own at home) I don't feel I really have time or energy for it right now (by which I also mean; I think it's important to give my body some rest after the physiotherapy workouts which are badassss)
Well, time for lunch.