zaterdag, maart 1

Derren Brown


Weekend! Not that there's really a lot of difference between weekdays and weekend for me. Except that Tom isn't working at school. Which is of course a lot more gezellig!

Yesterday we watched a new Derren Brown show. And although I thought the previous one was more awesome, this one was cool also. He's like Sherlock Holmes, totally (he's even in the 1st episode of season 3!). Some things he did even reminded me a bit of the series.. like a 'study in pink'-> which box are you going to choose? Well doesn't really make any sense now. But if you're interested, here is the link. He also has a craaaazy doll/robot. Though I wonder what is real and what isn't..

Is it me or are there more people who just can't handle magic tricks? Especially a few times where Tom did a card trick and I ended up being totally annoyed. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT!!!!! Yes, note to everyone: never hire a surprise magician to my birthday party, or...

Btw, here is the other show. I really like him. He's funny, makes the shows nice to watch, and he's just a good performer.

I think I'm going to start reading some Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!
Have a happy merry weekend.

Love,
Fleur





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten