vrijdag, januari 15

Dance project



These are stills from the recordings of 'Blindzien', the dance 'show' I was a part of. The part was choreographed by Piet Rogie who's just amazing and real fun to 'work' with. It was filmed and edited by Huub Laurens.
Performers:
Anna Boers, Jac Carlsson, Martijn Kappers, Robin Laurens, Merel Roozen, Hedda May Schueler and Suet-Wan Tsang. René Hazekamp made videoimages of the week we worked on the performance.

Like I might've said before, on my previous blog, this was such an amazing experience. I loved working with all those great people and doing something else, not only by myself.


Oh and I forgot to say anything about Noorderslag hehe, it was nice :-) and a nice ambience haha, nice to walk around.
They recorded lot of things (also my performance) : check it out.

Byedebye! xoxo
Fleur


Oh ps. yes, that is raw meat. and yes, I am a vegetarian.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten