woensdag, mei 11

Just a quick post. I came across this video and liked it :)

Rethink Scholarship at Langara 2010 Call for Entries from Rory O'Sullivan on Vimeo.



Aaaaaaaalso! Check this bananas, it is shit!



Made by my awesome classmate (and her friends) Tineke Hussaarts . Click her name for some of her 'real' songs. She's writing in Dutch more now, and I really like the things she make.
And of course I rolf'd (omg) watching the vid, find it sooo funny.

I am booored.. but only boring people are bored.. I am such a boring person.
Have a nice day! ohhh yes, dannnnggg yesterday the weather was SO bad here.. it was seriously (literally!!!!) (mmmkey) raining cats and dogs.. and lightning.. but the thunder! oh em gee.. I've never heard it like this before :|

X


Ediittt, just watched this one again, and one can seriously not die without having seen this at least once!


NNNNIIIII!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten