dinsdag, mei 25

Today

It should've been yesterday, but now it's gonna be today, I suppose.
I'm going to pick the new name. I have got a long list, a short list.. and out of that short list I'm gonna pick 1, I guess.

I actually also liked Joan Smith, Matthias :p but it was already taken.

I don't think I'll post the shortlist here. I want to make this decision for myself.
If I know it, at the end of the day, I will surely post the result of course. And then you can bitch about it or (preferably) not.

And maybe I'll be uploading a new vid today, it's been a while I must say.. so.. I should I guess.
It's gonna be The Pirate Song (I'm going to play it for my audition in Enschede I think) or Smoke (there's already a few people threatening to slice my neck if I do not upload it asap).

Well, I'm gonna go back to my rhythms to tap. Sumthin.

Hot Chip on LL, that's awesome I suppose. I'm still waiting for awesome-out-of-the-books-awesome though. When's that coming?!

Have a fantastic fucking day
(I always like saying that)
X

ps. one of my sisters cycled twohunderd and fucking forty kilometres yesterday. She deserves the awesome price of the day I'd say. (It's with the Elfstedentocht, something Dutch)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten