dinsdag, maart 8

Ch-ch-ch-changes






I was tired of my old blog design. I hated the way my images where sometimes off the page.. so, came back to my most favourite design of blogspot. Luv it. But, not so sure about these new colours. Absolutely not sure. They suck.
But it's half past 11 and I am le tired. So.. anyone any ideas? I might change it tomorrow...

I also added the boxes. Everyone has those boxes nowadays (I love that word, it's so pretty to look at). Because, of course, everything has to be more convenient. Now you only have to click the yes or the no button. I am feeling a bit pessimistic this hour of the day I notice.

Which has probably to do with the lack of sleep.
Norwegian Wood is lovely already, and I've only read about 40 pages. Haruki Murakami is really I think my favourite writer.

Snights x

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Beh, dat rood is lelijk. Ik zou voor grijs gaan of lichtblauw of zo. (Blauw, wat een woord.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha ik vond 't rood juist wel een mooie kleur, maar de combinatie.. nouja, ik ga vanavond wel even kijken.. irritant werk ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vindt ook rood ook cool :) Ik snap alleen het yes en no niet helemaal.... Maar dat ligt vast aan mij

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nou, als je dan een blogpost leuk vind, dan vink je 'yes' aan en als je het stom vind doe je 'no'
    Ik denk dat ik de woorden nog maar even ga veranderen :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen