donderdag, oktober 4

You're welcome



In the Netherlands it's Dierendag today; Animalday. Actually I never really paid much attention to this day since primary school (then you sometimes got to take your pet to school!! or there were animals at the library orsomething). But now, because of Marieke's (my roomie) enthousiasm, I decided to buy something for our little baby girl as well (just some catsnacks, and I moved her little hammock to the livingroom for her to snooze in)


My sweet little Jodokus! I have to miss her now ): since she's living in Workum with my dad and I'm in Enschede all the time. I miss her so much sometimes.. we really were the best of friends, she'd aaaaalways be by my side and stuff. But now, when I visit, she's mostly next to my dad. I get this, but still. Mweh ):

Anyway, I made an animal selection from the images on my computer. 
You're welcome.


 BELLYYYYYYYY! WANT TO RUUUUUB!!

HEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE


YES HERE HAVE TREATS U SO CUUUTE

 EFFBOMBS!


OMG SMITTEN WITH THIS KITTEN!
 (from: http://88forever.nl/blog/ ) 



NOOOO WAAAAY!!!!!



HIHIHIHIHIH


Cameron Diaz with a ferret




DOKUUUS!

Hmm.. how did that get here. 

Oooo dear! (HAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA) 



PURFECTOMG
(from http://ponygraph.blogspot.nl/ )

 IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!
(Tim Walker)

TEEEHEEE!!!!!!


OOO PURTY PONY I WANNA



Effbombs in her hammock



Golly, I now I'm a crazy cat lady, don't worry.
Well, have a nice day y'all, I'm off to give Effbombs a big cuddle and kisseeeees (and maybe a treat).



Love,
Fleur

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten